Both my clients and I have come to understand that being in possession information about health, nutrition, exercise methods, psychology, motivation and having a sound knowledge base is invaluable. Apart from helping you to understand your body and its reaction to exercise and food, such information can also provide you with a framework and map and facilitate your journey to full health, energy and fitness. When I started exercising on a regular basis, I did so without any prior knowledge or expertise and it was only later when I studied the area that I began to understand how my body really works. Reading informative, relevant material has been extremely educational and this is also what this website is designed to deliver to its many readers.
Fortunately, I have been in a position to publish expert information submitted by guest bloggers and their know-how and information have greatly contributed to the quality of my site and further expanded the knowledge available. The feedback from readers has been extremely positive and I am therefore continually seeking submissions from guest bloggers. Those of you with stories to share, tips to provide, products or businesses to promote should definitely consider having a post published on my site. Doing so will be beneficial to readers and I and help to promote and enhance the profile of the guest blogger.
I welcome submissions from both seasoned and novice bloggers, the process is really straightforward and my many thousand website visitors will value your opinions, stories, knowledge and information.
Having a guest post published on my site will connect you to thousands of new people and enhance your profile as a writer or fitness business or service provider. Previous guest bloggers have seen the following results:
- Greatly Enhanced Profile in the Fitness Community Your words will be read by my many thousand unique monthly readers and your profile as a writer will be greatly raised. Novice bloggers have reported a much increased subscription number for their own site. If you are trying to make a name for yourself, guest blogging has always been one of the most effective ways of doing just that.
- Fitness Innovations: Using guest blogging to promote new exercising methods or products is a very effective way of getting your product or service out there. Thousands of fitness seekers will benefit from your innovations and you will have access to a whole new customer and client base.
- Fitness Expertise: Whether you are a fitness instructor, nutritionist or health professional, please do submit an expert post on my site. There is a great need to educate people about health and fitness, about how the human body works and how best to go about feeling energized and happy. Your guest post may help thousands of people find their personal way to health and happiness.
- Fitness Stories: Everyone likes to read a motivational fitness story and whether it is about running a marathon, just getting off the couch or reaching a personal fitness goal, we want to hear about it!
- Fitness Community News: The website is also meant to be a forum for any type of fitness news and updates and posts to that effect will most definitely be published. I am based in Sweden, however, news from around the world will be highlighted on my website.
- Health Promotion: Health promotion is a worldwide task and posts contributing to the promotion of health and fitness in children and adults are always sought after.
Please make sure to take a look at the list below to see what topics I like to cover on my site:
- Food and Nutrition
- Health and Medicine
- Healthy Living
- Product Reviews
- Stay Fit
- Hit the Gym
- Weight Loss
If you are at a loss as to what titles would be acceptable, here are some samples:
- Best Protein Vegetables
- Fitness Tips for Lazy People
- Exercise and Recovery
Please submit your guest post by using the form below. You may also suggest a topic or titles and on hearing from you, I will get in touch and we can then discuss the way forward. Full credit is given to all guest bloggers and links to contributor’s website highlighted.